02 Aug Medical Aesthetics: Increased Demand through 2020
Have you seen Research and Markets report offering of the Medical Aesthetics Market by Products, Procedures & End-Users – Global Forecast to 2020?
The report finds the global medical aesthetics market will reach $12,581.9 Million by 2020, at a CAGR of 10.8% from 2015-2020. In addition to this expected growth, the report also breaks down the market by products, procedures and end-user. It also looks at the key players in the market and how they will contribute to the medical aesthetics market.
Products and Procedures & End-User
Within the medical aesthetics market, the products are classified as:
- Aesthetic Lasers
- Energy Devices
- Aesthetic Implants
- Facial Aesthetics
The facial aesthetics segment included botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, microdermabrasion & chemical peels. Procedures are classified as cosmetic (which includes minimally invasive & surgical procedures), and reconstructive procedures. The end-user is categorized as clinics/beauty centers (MedSpas), and home settings.
Medical Aesthetics Growth in North America
North America will continue to command the largest share of the mainly due to:
- The rapidly aging population where age spots, wrinkles and the change of skin elasticity becomes more prominent
- Increased demand among the male population
- Technological advancements, including little recovery time for minimally invasive and non-invasive procedures
- Growing FDA approval of medical aesthetic devises in the United States
- Improved treatment results with decreased side-effects
- Increased awareness among patients about the appropriate procedures available
- Low-cost of certain procedures with arise in disposable income
Companies mentioned in the report, and who are expected to contribute to the market through 2020:
Allergan, Inc., Cynosure, Inc., Galderma S.A. (Switzerland), Lumenis Ltd., Mentor Worldwide LLC, PhotoMedex, Inc., Solta Medical, Inc., Syneron Medical, Ltd., and ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc.
2016 Global Medical Aesthetics Report
In June, 2016 Market Study Report released the Global Medical Aesthetics Industry 2016 Market Research Report which is a detailed study of the current industry. Providing forecasts through 2021, this report also looks at the future growth of the medical aesthetics market.
It is important to conduct reputable research when considering adding medical aesthetic procedures to your practice, or changing careers to focus on aesthetics. Should you have any questions about implementing medical aesthetic procedures, contact us. We have the experience to assist you in determining the best entry into the medical aesthetics market.