12 Jan Botox and Dermal Filler Training Course Schedule through May 2017
Basic Botox and Dermal Filler Training Course
Each course includes a didactic and hands-on training portion where you gain real-life experience by performing live model consultations, creating treatment plans and performing injections under the supervision of experienced instructors. There is a maximum of 8 attendees for this course ensuring you receive a personalized training experience with one-on-one time with our experienced instructors.
The didactic portion of the basic Botox and dermal filler training course includes the following:
- Goals of Aesthetic Procedures
- Facial Anatomy including muscles, nerves and vessels
- The Aesthetic Consultation and Treatment Plans
- Product Knowledge Neurotoxins: Botox®, Dysport® and Xeomin®
- Neurotoxin Injection Techniques: Glabella Region, Horizontal Forehead Lines, Crows Feet, Brow Lift, Bunny Lines, Melomental Folds/DAO
- Product Knowledge: Dermal Fillers. Emphasis on: Juvederm Ultra & Ultra Plus, Voluma, Volbella, Belotero Balance, Restylane, Restylane Silk & Restylane Lyft
- Dermal Filler Injection Techniques: Nasolabial Folds, Marionette Lines (Oral Commisure), Vermilion Border, Vertical Lip Lines (Perioral Rhytides), Cheek Volume (MidFace Volumization), Mental Crease
- Types of Anesthesia
- Managing Complications
During the hands-on training portion of the training course you will meet with live models, conduct model consultations, develop treatment plans and perform injections for the following procedures:
Neurotoxins (Botox and/or Xeomin): glabellar region (frown lines, nasal wrinkles), frontalis (horizontal forehead lines), bunny lines, crows feet area, brow lift procedures and DAO injections (droopy mouth)
Dermal Fillers (Juvederm Products, Restylane Products and Belotero): lip enhancement, lip augmentation, marionette lines (corner of the mouth), nasolabial folds (smile lines and/or laugh lines) and midface volumization (cheek enhancement).
These courses are exclusively for medical professional including Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Registered Nurses and Dentists.
Botox and Dermal Filler Training Course Dates and Locations:
January 21, 2017: Denver, Colorado
February 4, 2017: Houston, Texas
February 18, 2017: Charleston, South Carolina
March 4th, 2017: Chicago, Illinois
March 18, 2017: Boston, Massachusetts
March 25, 2017: Austin, Texas
April 8, 2017: Las Vegas, Nevada
April 8, 2017: New York, New York
April 22, 2017: West Palm Beach, Florida
May 6, 2017: Washington DC
May 20, 2017: Kansas City, KS
Advanced Injection Technique Course:
Each course includes a didactic and hands-on training portion where you gain real-life experience by performing live model consultations, creating treatment plans and performing advanced injections under the supervision of experienced instructors. There is a maximum of 5 attendees for this course ensuring you receive a personalized training experience with one-on-one time with our experienced instructors.
The didactic portion of the Advanced Injection Training course includes the following:
- Expands on the uses of Botox® Cosmetic, Xeomin® and dermal fillers, while showing how these products can be used together
- The course covers multiple injection techniques, needle selection and the use of microcannuals
- Advanced procedures discussed and which may be practiced include: treatment of radial lip lines, advanced brow lift, combination brow lift, eye treatment (tear troughs), neck rejuvenation, treatment of the chin and jaw area, nose augmentation, temporal area, cheek enhancement, earlobe augmentation and hand rejuvenation
- Introduction of Kybella® (deoxycholic acid) injections and how to identify and evaluate proper clients, submental fullness characteristics, proper dosing and administrative techniques, how to apply the treatment markings and grid, preparing syringes and post-treatment recommendations
During the hands-on training portion of the training course you will meet with live models, conduct model consultations, develop treatment plans and perform advanced procedures.
The products provided by MedAesthetics for the hands-on training session are Kybella®, Botox® Cosmetic, Xeomin®, Juvederm® products (including Voluma and Volbella), Restylane® products, Belotero®, and Radiesse®.
It may be necessary for models to need more than one session with the provider. Therefore, we recommend bringing your own model so you can further understand how the treatments work/look together after the training session has ended. MedAesthetics will provide models for the advanced procedures that will not require a follow-up visit. In addition, if you would like to gain experience with a particular advanced procedure, we recommend bringing your own model. The models provided by MedAesthetics will receive advanced procedures, but we can’t guarantee a certain procedure (because we follow the needs and wants of the models).
Advanced Injection Technique Training Course Dates and Locations:
March 5th, 2017: Chicago, Illinois
April 9th, 2017: New York, New York
If you would like to see a course offered in an alternate location, contact us! We also provide in-office training where an experienced instructor travels to your location on a date that works for you. Visit our customized training page, or contact us for more information.